We collect information
The personal information that you are asked to supply, as well as the reasons for asking for it, will be made plain to you at the point where we ask for it.
We may obtain more information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of any message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you want us to have.
We may seek contact information from you when you create an account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
What we do with your information
We acquire information in a variety of methods, including the following:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained.
- Enhance, customize, and broaden our website.
- Discover and evaluate how you use our website.
- Develop new and innovative goods, services, features, and functionality communicate with us, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with website updates and other information, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- I’ll send you an email.
- Detect and prevent fraud.
Dailyupliftment follows a typical log file approach. These files are created when people browse websites and record their actions. All hosting firms perform this as part of their hosting service analytics. Log files collect information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit sites, and maybe the number of clicks. This data is not associated with any personally identifiable information. The data is used to analyze trends, run the site, track user movements on the site, and compile demographic statistics.
Web Beacons and Cookies
Dailyupliftment, like any other website, employs ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to save information such as visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that they view or visit. The information is used to improve the user experience by customizing the content of our web pages to users’ browser types and/or other information.
Please read on for more general information on cookies.
The DART Cookie from Google DoubleClick
Cookies and web beacons may be used by some of our advertisers.The following are our advertising partners. Each of our advertising partners has their own privacy policies regarding user data policies. For your convenience, we’ve included a link to their privacy policies below.
Privacy Policies of Advertising Partners
You can use this list to find the privacy policies for each of Dailyupliftment’s advertising partners.
It should be noted that Dailyupliftment has no access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertising.
Policies Concerning Third-Party Privacy
Cookies can be disabled using your browser’s settings. More detailed information about cookie management with various web browsers can be found on the browsers’ WebPages.
Privacy Protection Under the CCPA (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Nigerian consumers have the right under the CCPA, among other things, to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that it has gathered about consumers.
- Request that a company delete any personal information it has collected about the customer.
- Request that any corporation that sells a consumer’s personal information refrain from doing so.
- If you submit a request, we have one month to answer. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Rights to Data Protection Under the GDPR
We want to make certain that you are aware of all of your data protection rights. Each user has the following privileges:
- The ability to be heard You have the right to have copies of your personal information made available to you. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is incorrect. You can also request that we complete any information you believe is missing.
- The right to erasure: you have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under specific conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right, under certain situations, to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
If you submit a request, we will respond within one month. If you desire to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another goal is to protect children while they are using the internet. We advise parents and guardians to monitor, supervise, and regulate their children’s online activities.
Children under the age of 13 are not asked to provide any personally identifiable information to Dailyupliftment. If you feel your child provided this type of information on our website, please notify us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our database as soon as possible.
Social sharing features
This website may have social sharing buttons that enable users to share web content directly from web pages to the appropriate social media platform. Users are reminded that they are using such social sharing buttons at their own risk, and that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page via your social media platform account.
Please get in touch!
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.